He New York Explorer Pass is a tourist card for New York, with which you will have free access to 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 attractions, among which are the places to visit in New York essential.
We know that it is very important, on any trip to New York, especially if you have few days and want to get to know the city to the fullest, to have a well-optimized route in addition to the greater facilities to visit the most tourist attractions. That's why in this case, we want to leave you all the details of the New York Explorer, with which you can save up to 50% and the best, a lot of queuing time!
He New York Explorer Pass includes free admission to 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 attractions, among the more than 60 included, depending on the type of pass you choose. In addition to this, something very important is to keep in mind that they are all among the most famous tourist places and in addition, with this tourist card for New York, you will also save a lot of time, since you will not have to queue to buy tickets.
Among the most prominent attractions are:
- 11S Museum
- Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- MET - Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Madame Tussauds Museum
- Guggenheim museum
- Madison Square Garden
- Rockefeller Center
- Big Bus - New York City Tourist Bus
- Yankee Stadium
- Tours in neighborhoods like Brooklyn or Meatpacking
- Queens Experience guided tour
- Entrance to The Color Factory art center
- Guide with information on all the attractions included in the New York Explorer Pass (schedules, maps, tips ... etc)
Also do not forget that many more tourist attractions are included such as Harlem Gospel Tour, The RIDE, Central Park tour, bike rental and tour through different neighborhoods of the city ... etc.
How does it work?
He New York Explorer Pass card operation It is very easy and intuitive, so with this pass, you should only worry about enjoying the city.
- Choose the New York Explorer Pass with 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 city attractions. You can buy it here.
- You will receive an email with a voucher that you can print or carry on your mobile.
- Go to the first attraction you want to visit, show your pass and it will be activated (valid for 30 days).
- Enjoy the city!
Remember that the New York Explorer Pass is valid for 30 days and is fully flexible. This means that you can choose from the 62 attractions on the go, without any problem. Depending on how your trip is or how your plans are, you can decide what to see and do in New York with total freedom.
Top of the Rock
Which one do I buy: CityPASS, C3, New York Pass or New York Explorer Pass?
As with the previous question, in this case the choice of best tourist card for your visit to New York It depends solely on the type of trip you want to take and the number of tourist attractions you want to visit.
So that you can get an idea about which one is best suited to your trip, we leave you a series of examples and situations, taking into account our experience after having traveled several times to the city.
- If you are traveling a few days, between 2-4 days and want to visit some of the most important tourist attractions in the city, such as the Top of the Rock, the Empire State Building or go to the Statue of Liberty, the best option would be the C3 or the New York Explorer Pass with 3-4 attractions, which you can buy here.
- In case your trip is somewhat longer, between a week and ten days, or you want to visit more than 3 attractions, we believe that the best option is the New York CityPASS, since with this booklet you can visit up to 6 tourist attractions in the city, including the most famous and tourist.
- If your trip is longer or you want to squeeze the city to the fullest, whatever the time of your stay, your choice is without a doubt the New York PASS that you can buy here or the New York Explorer Pass, which you can buy here . In this case, with both you can know most of the attractions of the Big Apple, saving a lot of money and time.
You can expand the information with this post about the New York Pass: how it works, what it includes and prices and this about the New York CityPASS: how it works, what it includes and prices.